2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC – Overview
The Mercedes-Benz C-Class has been a brand staple since the 1994 model year, and for years had been the introductory model to the MB brand. Starting with the redesign of the sedan for the 2015 model year, the C-Class’s current generation comes in three flavours – sedan, coupe and cabrio convertible. The usual engine configuration you’ll see for the C-Class nowadays is a 2.0L 4 cylinder that’s tuned for 241 horsepower and 273 lb-ft of torque – that huge torque push can send the C300 from 0-100 in just about six seconds flat.
The current generation was redesigned as a baby S-Class, and the quality shows. Critical feedback of the new C-Class has been universally excellent, with the interior being celebrated as class leading and the power-to-fuel-economy ratio being right on point. It’s big enough, classy enough, stylish enough and powerful enough for it to be considered a universally improved design over it’s predecessor, and the C300 sedan remains firmly our best selling model in Canada.
New for the 2017 model year is the coupe and cabrio versions of the C300 and much like the sedan, their styling has been directly influenced by the S-Class coupe and cabrio. Smooth lines, understated design and poignant sport touches are found all over the vehicle, with the 2017 C300 coupe and C300 cabrio convertible both taking a stance both lower and wider than the C300 sedan. A sport package is available for all C-Class models, which mimics the styling of their bigger brother the C43 AMG.
You might prefer a 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC if…
- You’re looking for the classic Mercedes-Benz style and quality.
- You prefer an excellent, well-rounded vehicle that can do everything well.
- You need something fun that’s still professional and unpretentious.
- You’re looking for exceptional value without going to an $850 / month payment.
A typical build of a 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC might be…
- $44,000 – base price for a 2017 C300 4MATIC sedan
- $3,900 – Premium Pkg (navi, camera, climate control, panoramic sunroof etc.)
- $2,500 – Premium Plus Pkg (ambient lighting, keyless GO, XM Radio, etc.)
- $1,700 – LED Lighting system (active LED super bright headlamps)
- $590 – 360-Degree camera (providing around view vision for parking)
- $250 – Heated Steering Wheel
- $890 – Metallic Paint (required for every exterior colour but black or white)
Adding in the usual Freight/PDI and fees, you’re looking at $57,400 + HST on a popular build like that. The COUPE would run you an extra $5,000 on average compared to the sedan; the CABRIO you’re looking an extra $10,000 or so.
CONTACT ME TODAY
There are many, many ways I can help you with your next 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 in Ottawa, ON. For example, I can…
- …get you a full, detailed trade-in appraisal for your car.
- …work up a lease, finance, or cash purchase quote for you.
- …arrange a test drive of a C300 at your convenience.
- …search our inventory to find you the right C300 for you.
If I can assist you with your next 2017 Mercedes Benz C300 at Star Motors of Ottawa, call or text me directly at (613) 798-3325, or fill out the form below and I’ll get back to you as soon as possible.
Thank you and I look forward to connecting with you soon!
Relevant Links for more information on the 2017 Mercedes-Benz C300 4MATIC…